Buffet or sideboard? You choose what to call it - but a storage showpiece like this almost needs no label. From dining room to home office, it's a piece that translates into more spaces than one. Think table linens, placemats and cutlery in its hand-woven rattan baskets - or maybe spare paper, stationery essentials and children's colouring crayons. Style tip: use the buffet's top as a display surface for all your treasures, from family portraits and favourite finds, to books and vases, all finished with a beautiful lamp.
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the underlying materials surface and orientation.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of wood is completely unique due to its grain, colour, and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the underlying materials. To accommodate the natural shrinkage and expansion properties of the wood materials, small gaps at joints are left intentionally during assembly & finishing.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected, and are not considered product defects.
- Fully Assembled Product - This product ships fully assembled so you can enjoy it as soon as it arrives at your home.
- White Distress Finish - The white distress finish uses a three layer application of the semi-gloss white paint which is then hand-sanded along the edges, contours and grooves, to expose the original wood and create a purposefully aged look.
- White Distress Finish - The white distress finish uses a three layer application of the semi-gloss white paint which is then hand-sanded along the edges, contours and grooves, to expose the original wood and create a purposefully aged look. Deep Brown Finish - A deep reddish brown stain that dries to a semi-gloss finish just light enough to allow the natural grains of the wood to peek through. This finish will appear darker around the edges of the molding and in the corners adding substance and depth. The brown pairs harmoniously with white surfaces, as seen in the Accent Collections.
- Kiln Dried Solid Mahogany Frame
- Antique Brass Hardware - Antique brass is our hardware of choice used to support the look and function of all our designs. This includes cup pull handles, round door knobs and hooks.
- 4 Drawers, 2 Doors
- 4 Internal Shelving Compartments
- 4 Kubu Rattan Baskets Included