Inspired by the iconic film director's chair, the Squire works a slightly scooped seat and concave back with open-air panels that make for noteworthy design. Tightly wound and woven rattan form the seat and back over thicker canes that give it structure. Style tip: while rattan will work alongside almost any furniture, it looks most striking when contrasted against painted woods or metals in a lighter colour.
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the underlying materials surface and orientation.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of rattan is completely unique due to its colour and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the materials.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected, and are not considered product defects.
- Fully Assembled Product - This product ships fully assembled so you can enjoy it as soon as it arrives at your home.
- Rustic Finish - A charcoal stain is wiped directly over the natural rattan material allowing the stain to soak into the grooves of the woven pattern. A clear protective coating is applied afterwards that offers a light sheen.
- Set of 2 Chairs
- Hand Woven Rattan Design
- Low Back Design
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: For long-term care of your furniture please keep items out of direct sunlight for longer stretches of time and do not leave in wet or inclement weather. Dust your furniture frequently with a lambs wool duster and wipe down
your furniture with a moist cloth periodically (chamois recommended).
For a deeper clean, wipe the furniture down with a damp cloth, dipped
in a dilute solution of lukewarm water and mild dish soap. Make sure
to dry the surface thoroughly after cleaning. DO NOT use abrasives or
harsh chemicals on wood furniture as this will damage the finish and